Shop by Brand for Magento 2
Allows your customers in their desire to navigate the store in search of the favorite brands. Create customized pages, slider, A-Z alphabetical listing, and more features.
- Display brands separately as the main menu item.
- Sort and arrange the brands in an Asc/Desc manner.
- Layered navigation on brand-specific product listing pages.
- Display featured brand slider on any page using custom widget.
- Upload a custom logo for the brand.
- Display brands as sliders.
- Alphabetical listing of brands.
- Search Filters & Alphabetical order display.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
It is proven that nine-in-ten online searchers stick to the store brands. Additionally, customers always stick to a single brand.
In a multi-brand store, shoppers expect to have a possibility to shop by brands.
Shoppers become emotionally attached to brands very quickly. Especially when the products they once found attractive and suitable confirm their quality regularly. Thus, the first thing they often do when they reach online stores is to browse by their favorite brand. Apparently, it is better not to stand in the customers' way when they are rushing to their favorite brands. with Magento 2 Shop by Brand extension, you can make the brand-to-customer connection a lot easier and well-directed.
Shop by Brand Magento 2 extension creates a separate searching tool for your shoppers to freely investigate each brand on your website. All brands will be gathered on one page to let your visitors choose from. After clicking any of the brand the category page will be open and product related to that brand will be listed there. Moreover, each brand will have its own space which contains the description, logo, and products. It is obvious that your shoppers now can shop with ease when being able to filter items by brands. Another important point of this extension is that if admin wants to display featured brand slider then he can do that simply by adding custom widget from the backend. Admin can create as many brands as they want, edit brand details (name, description, and image), filterable by brand, and easily customize the product page and product list page. Admin can also set the Meta details for the brand page. Customers will easily be able to sort brands by alphabetical names and also in Asc and Desc order.
Easy to Config
Admin can easily configure this extension as per there need from the back-end.
The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Easily Manage Brands
Create Brands as per your requirements and enter complete information of the brand like title, status, logo, etc.
Highlight brands in the main navigation menu
Display your popular brands as a part of the main menu. Admin can disable or enable the brand menu from config settings.
Multiple ways to search and filter Brands
Users can sort the brands and search directly by names or can filter brands using alphabetical order.
Display brands on product page
If you want to display brands on the product page you can choose yes option from the config settings.
Delete tabs in bulk or manually
Allows deleting any single brand using a single click or you can delete brands in bulk from Manage Brand Grid using mass actions.
Active/Inactive brands in bulk or manually
Allows active/inactive any single brand using a single click or you can active/inactive brands in bulk from Manage Brand Grid using mass actions.
Facilitates admin to customize the extension
- General Settings
- Admin can enable/disable display brands as the main menu.
- Admin can add or change the title of the main menu.
- Admin can choose brand attributes from configuration settings.
- Brands Page Configuration
- Admin can Customize the heading & URL key.
- Admin can add Meta title & description for the page.
- Admin can customize logos for brands.
- Admin can set width and height for all the brands.
- Product Page configuration
- Admin can choose whether he wants to display brands on the product page.
- Admin can choose various options for display brands.
- Admin can set custom height and width for the brand logo.
- General Settings
Easy to Manage Brands
- A clear list with all the needed information helps to easily understand the brands data.
- It includes id, title, feature, status,image and so on.
- Admin can also manually add new brand data by clicking the add new brand button.
- To load new added data click on the re-sync brands button.
Display Brands on the frontend
- Highlight brands in the main navigation menu
- Display your popular brands as a part of the main menu. Now make attributes work as a brand & each brand can have title, logo and etc.
- After setting all the config settings from the backend, you can see all the brands with icons and text in the frontend.
- It is equally important how you organize the brands listing which is more appealing to the users. Ascending/descending, group by alphabets, sort by alphabetical name from front-end. Searching the products immediately displays the result.
- Admin can also apply A to Z filters, search bar and sorting on the frontend, he can add all these settings from the config.
- After clicking on any brand, on the category page admin can see related products.
- Display brand icon in the product page
- Admin can display brand icon on the product detail page by choosing Yes display in product page option from the configuration.
- Highlight brands in the main navigation menu
Support widget to add brands slider to any pages
- Brand slider can be added to CMS pages, CMS static blocks or any pages via widge Brand List.
- With 2 simple steps in creating widget, a slider will appear with full functions.
- After saving the widget, you can see featured brands slider added in frontend on particular page.
Display Featured Brands Through Widget
- From all the brand lists if the admin wants to display some of the brands as the featured brands then he can do this by enabling the feature option from the grid.
- Feature brands will be added through widgets.
- Featured brands will be displayed as a slider on any page in the frontend.
Support mass actions
- Mass - Delete
- Select a group of brands and delete all of them at the same time using mass action.
- Mass - Active
- Select a group of brands and activate all of them at the same time using mass action.
- Mass - Inactive
- Select a group of brands and In-activate all of them at the same time using mass action.
- This feature can save the time and efforts of the admin and it is very easy for admin to manage the brand’s section.
- It allows the admin to select brands in a single go from the backend.
- Mass - Delete
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What's the purpose of Shop by Brand extension?
Magento 2 Shop by Brand extension allows your customers to search for the product by its brand.
Can I show Brand logos on product pages?
Yes, you can show Brand logos on product pages.
Can I display Brands as a slider?
Yes, you can display Brands as a slider.
Can I manage Brands logo width/height?
Yes, you can manage Brands logo width/height from the backend.
Does this extension allow to set Featured Brands?
Yes, this extension allows to set Featured Brands using widget. Please click here for more details.
ReleaseNote: First Release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*
ReleaseNote: Magento 2.4 compatible
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.*
Write Your Own Review