Product Custom Option Templates for Magento 2
This Product Custom Option Templates Extension allows you to automatically create custom options for multiple products with the help of templates. The admin can also easily manage them for the various products in the store.
- Easy to install and easy to upgrade
- Configure options for different store views separately.
- Admin can create or update custom options for multiple products.
- Admin can create different types of custom options within the template.
- All types of custom options are supported.
- Option templates can be created with ease to help you save time on managing each product.
- Apply custom options templates to products by SKUs, IDs, or grid.
- Conveniently manage all custom options templates in a grid.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Nowadays customers expect to see all possible product options like available colors, size, material, design, consumables, etc. before making a purchasing decision. The best way to meet their demands is to add various options to your products. But in default Magento 2, you had to create custom options by going individually to each of the products and then adding the custom options for each of the products separately. Creating multiple custom options can be tedious and time-consuming. And as you know, nobody likes waiting.
Magento 2 Product Custom Options Templates extension will allow the admin to create templates for custom options and they can add an unlimited number of custom options by product Ids, SKUs, or Grid from the backend. After creating the custom options, the admin can easily add these custom options to the products. The admin can also add multiple custom options to each product. The admin can also edit and update the created custom options template.
Support multiple ways to assign options for products
There are 3 ways to assign options for products such as: Product IDs, SKUs, Choose Product from Grid.
Support all types of options
You can choose any type of custom options that default Magento 2 has provided such as: text, field, select, date, etc.
Save your time and efforts
It’ll save your time for assigning multiple custom options to single or multiple products within a few clicks.
Quickly create multiple templates
This extension helps you to create an unlimited number of custom options templates from the backend.
Configure options for different store views separately
You can create Multiple Templates for different stores separately.
Manage custom options in bulk
Admin can add/update/delete custom options for single or multiple products within a few steps.
Easily update the custom options value from templates
You can update the new values in the existing products in a single click.
Update Templates To add in product page
You can see your template custom option on the product page only if you click on the Update On Products option.
Easily Create/Edit Templates According to your Requirement
- Apply predefined custom options while editing a product.
- Assign a template to the bulk of products.
- Specify custom options values for each Store View.
- Assign options to different Store Views.
Manage Product Custom Options Templates
- Quickly create multiple templates from the backend.
- Add templates to one or numerous products.
- Assign options by product SKUs
- Assign options by product IDs.
- Set the options input type (drop-down, checkbox, text area, etc.)
Save Your Time By Assigning Options Template to multiple Products
- The extension lets you save tons of time when configuring product custom options. You will no longer have to input every product option by hand. Assign templates to single or multiple products.
Save or Update Custom Options
- You can create custom options templates for future purpose and if you want to use that custom option in the product page then you have to click on Update on Products option from the backend.
Mass Action for Delete and Change Status
- Another feature of this extension is multi-select templates to change their status. Another option is to delete the custom option.If you delete a custom option from the backend it will automatically delete that particular option from the catalog product page.
- This helps the admin save a deal of time significantly in case there are a number of options. Moreover, it is very easy to change the status of custom options to enable or disable them.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Product Custom Option Templates?
Magento 2 Product Custom Option Templates allows you to create custom options for multiple products with the help of templates.
Is it possible to assign with multiple Product SKUs?
Yes, it is possible to assign with multiple Products SKU, ID, or Grid are supported in Dolphin extension.
Which types of custom options are available in this extension?
You can create custom options the same as default Magento such as Text, File, Select, Date.
Release Note: First release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Release Note: Bug fixed.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Write Your Own Review