Import Export Product Reviews for Magento 2
Product Review Import/Export extension is designed to simplify some routine of Magento tasks. This extension allows you to import and export all product reviews and its relevant data like ratings, review titles, descriptions, and so on.
- Import Export all Product reviews.
- Import/ Export other relevant information as well.
- Easy to add/update and delete reviews into the Magento store using CSV File.
- Export all the product reviews from your old website.
- Import the reviews to your new website easily.
- Imports various Reviews for many products at one time
- Get a sample data file for user convenience.
- Works on multi-store environments.
- Easy to configure and time saver.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Online shoppers tend to look out for other customers' reviews before the purchase. Good product reviews prompt visitors for conversions hence, these reviews must be managed neatly.
Default Magento supports users to import and export features, but they are still limited with some fundamental functions for products, advanced pricing, customers, and related concerns.
In terms of product reviews, the default cannot allow the admin to either import or export them to/from the website. Hence, store owners have trouble getting reviews from an available website and then adding them to the others in case they desire to update their websites to a new version or move to a new site.
This extension for Magento 2 helps save time and human resources. No need to worry about the product review display in the migrated or upgraded store! Maintain the impression by displaying all the older reviews in the new store. Import the reviews from the old website along with all the additional details such as name, ratings, etc. and export them via CSV file to the new website using Import Export Product Reviews for Magento 2!
This extension is one of the best solutions for all sites to simplify a huge amount of manual tasks in the backend.
Import Sample File
The extension provides the sample of the imported CSV file which will help you with the import process.
Imports all reviews in one click
By using this extension you don't need to add review manually, you can import all product reviews in a few minutes.
Validate before import
It validates the form data before import and display validation results in detail.
Import reviews with relevant information
You can Import all product reviews and related data such as ratings, review titles, and descriptions.
Export all product reviews and related data
You can Export all product reviews with its related data such as ratings, review titles, and descriptions.
Perform the task of days in a matter of minutes
With the help of this extension, you can migrate all the product reviews in just about a few minutes.
Import Product Reviews
- Download and edit the downloadable sample file.
- Fill the marker to separate fields in a column or in the value of a cell.
- Allow checking data and validation results.
- Fix the errors or continue importing if there is no error.
- If the CSV file is free of any errors, you can immediately import product reviews with one click.
- In case the file is invalid, you will get an error message.
- Show A Message After Importing.
- If you successfully import product reviews, there is a message to notify you about the result. However, you can also receive a message of errors in case any problems happen during the import process.
Export product reviews
- If Admin wants to export all product reviews, he can easily export them together.
- You can export product reviews via CSV files.
Format of Sample CSV file
- Import product reviews to websites via a CSV file. You need to download the sample CSV file and then complete all necessary product reviews relevant information in this file to import. Data includes SKU, email, nick_name, rating_star, detail, status, and so on.
- Add star values as you want to display in the frontend. For example, if you want to display 4 stars in the frontend then add value 4 in rating_star field in the CSV file.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Import Export Product Reviews?
Magento 2 Import Export Product Reviews help save time and human resources. Also allows you to import and export all product reviews and other information in the CSV file.
Is it compatible with the latest Magento version?
Yes, it is compatible with the latest Magento version.
Can I use this extension with a multi-store?
Yes, you can use this extension with multi-store.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
ReleaseNote: First Release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
ReleaseNote: Bug Fixed
Write Your Own Review