Delete Customer Account for Magento 2
Delete customer account extension lets users easily delete their account from the frontend under My Account section and stopped service at any time without requesting an administrator.
- Customers can delete their account from the frontend.
- Admin can set email sender from the configuration.
- Once a customer clicks on the delete account link they will get a confirmation email.
- Customers can permanently delete their account from email.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Each and every individual has the right to delete their account which has their personal data. In magento 2 customers can not delete their account on their own. Customers have to generate a ticket and request the admin to delete their account after that admin will remove their account. This will take too much time and effort.
The Delete Customer Account extension allows customers to delete their account from the frontend.customer can delete their account from the My Account section under Delete Account tab. After clicking on the delete account button, customers will get a confirmation email on their registered email id. From the email customer can delete their account permanently.
Thus, this extension makes it easy for customers to delete their account and also saves time and efforts of the admin.
Easy to Config
Admin can easily configure this extension as per there need from the back-end.
The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Confirmation Popup to Prevent Account Deletion
This shows a confirmation message to customers before the final deletion of the account.
Notify by Email
After clicking the delete account button, customers will get an email notification to confirm about permanent deletion of their account.
Facilitates admin to customize the extension
- The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
- Admin can set email sender and also email template for sending an email to the customer.
Delete Account From Frontend
- Customer can delete the account directly from the frontend in my account section Under Delete Account tab.
- Customers do not need to generate tickets and request the admin to delete their account.
- Admin does not need to manually delete customer accounts which saves time and efforts of the admin.
Confirmation By Popup
One confirmation message will be shown to customers as a popup before the final deletion of the account.
Delete Account Confirmation Email
- After clicking the delete button, the customer will get a confirmation email.
- Customers can do permanent deletion of their account from the email.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
Release Note: First release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Write Your Own Review