Customer Specific Discount for Magento 2
The Customer Specific Discount module for Magento 2 empowers you to provide special discounts to specific customers by creating individual cart price rules for them.
- Admin can create cart price rules for specific customers.
- Admin can apply a particular rule only for selected customers.
- Admin can edit or change the list of existing rules for particular customers after the rule has been created.
- Only selected customers can be validated for particular rules.
- By applying special rules for special customers, customer’s loyalty can be maintained.
- Supported with GraphQL/REST API.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Unfortunately, Default Magento 2 cart price rule has some limitations and is not available out of the box. But this Customer-specific Discount Extension lets you implement an individual approach to customers by providing them with special discounts. If Admin wants, he can inform selected customers about the discount he is giving, so a discounted price motivates them to purchase more.
Customer Specific discount extension allows you to select certain customers from the customer grid in the new tab “Customers” of cart price rules. If Admin wishes to assign the rules to specific customers, Admin does not need to select any customer groups, Admin can separately choose particular customers.
One of the important features of this extension is Admin can also select Multiple Customers for a single rule. Only those customers can access that discount rule, others are restricted to that particular rule.
In spite of common rules, Sometimes we need to provide some special discounts to specific customers. And the Customer Specific discount extension is the best solution for this.
Specific Rule for Specific Customers
Admin can choose individual customers to assign specific discounts/rules to them.
Admin can easily create or change the rules and apply that rule to particular customers.
Validate to selected customers only
Only selected customers can get access to a special discount, other customers are not authorized to use that discount.
Interest and loyalty can be gained
By providing special discounts, it motivates customers to purchase more in the future.
Restrict to other Customers
Only selected customers can use special discounts, others will be restricted.
Multi-select Customers for single Rule
Admin can select multiple customers from the grid for a single rule.
Instead of applying all the rules for all the customers, Admin can give special discounts to specific customers.
The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Make any cart price rule Customer Specific
- Admin can edit or change the existing rule and make them customer-specific.
- Admin just needs to activate the “Customer Specific” field from the cart price rule form.
- After that, that particular rule will become customer-specific.
- Restrict rules for non-selected customers
- Non-selected customers are not able to use customer-specific rules.
- Even if they try, they will get an error message that the “X” rule is not valid.
Choose Specific rules for specific customers
- Admin can edit any of the existing rules and make them customer-specific, by selecting certain customers for that particular rule.
- Admin can select customers from Customer Grid from the “Customers” tab from the cart price rule.
- This grid enables you to sort your customer list with the help of different filters. As you can multi-select customers for a single rule.
- Only selected customers can be legitimate to use that rule.
- Thus, admin can create special discount rules, for special customers.
- This feature attracts customers to purchase more and frequently.
- Multiselect Customer for a single rule.
- One of the main functionality of this extension is that the admin does not need to create the same rule for different customers, he can simply select a certain customer for a single rule.
It becomes easy to manage the rules
- As you can see in the screenshot that same rule is valid for one customer and not for the other.
- So it becomes so simple and easy to create and apply rules for Admin.
- Thus, admin can select only those customers to whom that particular rule is to be applied.
- Other customers can not use that special rule, even if they try, they can not use that rule.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Customer Specific Discount?
Magento 2 cart price rule has some limitations so Customer Specific Discount extension implement an individual approach to customers by providing them with special discounts.
How to set discount for specific customer?
You can set discount from Cart Price Rule section in backend. You can get more details from here.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Release Note: First release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Add New: Supported with GraphQL/REST API
Write Your Own Review