Wallet and Reward Points for Magento 2
Let your customers make the payment from their wallet system at the time of checkout. Customers can easily add credit amounts, earn rewards points, use credit while purchasing, and view transaction history from their account. Also, the admin can control everything from the backend.
- Admin can enable or disable the wallet system for each store.
- Admin can manually add or deduct wallet credit from customer’s balances.
- Customers can easily credit the required amount to their wallet system and pay for the products.
- Admin can view all the transaction details of the customer’s wallet.
- Send Notification Email If There are any changes or transactions made.
- Admin can set maximum or minimum wallet credit earned or spent.
- Customers can earn reward point(s) by doing small things.
- Supported with GraphQL/REST API.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
In today’s world, we see how technologies influence different areas of our life, letting us save a great amount of time, money, and efforts. Certainly, the e-commerce industry is constantly developing and new tools are appearing. thus, providing business owners with significant assistance in online stores administration.
Wallet/Reward extension is an alternative payment gateway which allows your customers to add money to their wallet and then make payment directly using wallet cash. The users can use this cash during the checkout process and the applicable amount is deducted from their wallet system. They can easily credit the required amount to their wallet.
To use the Wallet Payment feature customers must have to register themselves to the store. Once registered they can see the Wallet related information in the “My Account” section of the Store. The customer can easily add money to the Wallet and can use them for purchase from the Store. It works as a digital wallet where customers store their digital cash.
Customer loyalty leads to profits. By rewarding shoppers with points for their activities ― such as repeat purchases, leaving a review, newsletter subscription, and more ― you not only get to achieve business-specific marketing objectives but keep your customers returning.
This extension is a simple technique to motivate and encourage the customers to shop more from your website and also provides a facility to the registered customers to earn the reward points after successful order completion. They can use those points as a wallet credit on their next purchase. Thus, the Reward Point feature helps the Magento 2 store owners to make their store popular among the customers.
Reward Management is quite familiar among customers. As the basic concept is easy for customers to understand. It helps to encourage customers to make more purchases from the website. It is simply a way to appreciate and thank the customers for shopping from your website. Customers can check their own transaction history in the “My Account” section.
Also, the users have the facility to earn the reward points through referring their friends and family and also when the referred customer purchases the products from the website. Reward points are displayed in the backend which is configured by the store administrator.
Also, the admin can manually manage the customer's account from the wallet tab under the customer section in the backend. Admin can manage refund credit to the customer on order cancel or credit memo.
Another important feature of this extension is that admin can see withdrawal requests from all the customers. Also, admin can see all the transaction history of credit in the backend. Check our demo for more detail.
Easy to Config
Admin can easily configure this extension as per there need from the back-end.
The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Add Wallet Amount
Easily credit the required amount to their wallet system and pay for the products or services from their wallet.
Set Wallet Limit
Admin can set a maximum credit limit that can be added to the wallet.
Get more subscriptions for marketing campaigns
Improve your interaction strategy by motivating customers to subscribe to the newsletter. Grant customers with points once they get subscribed.
Refund with Wallet Credit
Decide whether to refund customers digital cash or not. You can add refund credit to customers while creating a credit memo or order cancellation.
Apply Reward Points right from Admin Panel
Let your admin apply reward points from the admin panel when creating an order, inviting friends and writing reviews, and much more.
Tracking wallet credit information from Admin
This module allows the admin to track the wallet information with the complete details of wallet credit of every customer.
Tracking wallet credit information from Customer End
This module allows customers also to track the wallet information with the complete details of credit transactions.
By using this extension there is no need of providing the card details for every purchase.
Easily Earn Points
Customers can earn reward points easily doing such things like registration, inviting friends, placing orders and submitting reviews etc.
Configuration of wallet/reward Points Module
Admin sets the reward price value, manages the maximum limit for order or invite friends and so on.
Notify Customers by Email
Notify customers by email when any changes in transactions are made.
Fast Checkout Process
The checkout process becomes fastest because the amount is already available in the wallet.
Increase Conversion Rate
Faster checkout is one of the main factors of an incremented conversion rate.
Saves Time of Customer
Customers do not need to enter their card details every time they can rather make payment directly through the wallet.
Easy to Config
- In any case, the admin does not want to enable any config functionality for any particular store, then he can Enable/Disable functionality from the backend.
Manage customer’s Wallet system
- With the help of this Module, Admin gets full control over wallets credit on your website.
- Customers are only allowed to buy credit only if the admin sets value to ‘Yes’.
- Admin can set the maximum amount of credits your customers are able to recharge their accounts with.
- Admin can manage if the Wallet credits are allowed with the Coupons.
Allow customer to request for credit withdrawal
- After getting balance in the wallet, if a customer wants to withdraw some or all wallet credit then they can request the admin for withdrawal.
- Admin can see all the withdrawal requests by customers in the backend.
- Admin can manually manage all the requests using customer paypal email address.
- Admin can set minimum withdrawal amount, customer have to withdraw the minimum amount set by the store owner.
- After a successful withdrawal process, customers will get an email notification.
Allow customers to send credit to Friends and Family
- If Admin wants he can allow customers to send credit to their friends and family.
- After credit is sent successfully, that friend/family will get a notification using email.
- This is an important feature as using this, store owners will be able to get some new customers and can attract more and more customers.
- The customers are able to send all his wallet credit.
Let Customers use wallet money while checkout cart page
- The customer will be able to use their wallet credit as a payment on the checkout cart page.
- Same as applying a discount coupon and can apply for wallet credit on the checkout cart page.
- Customers can see the maximum redeemable credit on the checkout cart page.
Let Customers use wallet money while checkout process
- The customers can use their wallet as a payment method at the time of checkout.
- On the checkout page, the wallet payment method has a proper visual display of the total wallet amount, payable amount and maximum allowed amount.
- Eliminate the long payment process and pay the total payable amount from the wallet if it has enough wallet amount.
- Supports split payment feature to pay a part of the payment using the wallet and remaining amount using other payment methods. If the wallet does not have enough payable amount.
- Then, the customer can select other payment methods for making the remaining payment.
- It also increases the security of the transaction as there is no need to enter the card details for every purchase.
Give Refunds to the Customers
- Admin can give refunds spent credit by customers while creating a credit memo or order cancellation.
- If the admin chooses the yes option then spent credit will be credited into the particular customer’s account.
- If admin enables Refund Credit option then admin allows to give refund to the customer's wallet for all orders.
- Admin can able to refund more credit amount to the customer.
- In another case if admin disables Refund Credit then admin can not refund credit to the customer's wallet.
Facilitates admin to customize the Reward Points configuration
- Admin set various settings for reward points from the configuration.
- Admin can enable/disable reward point functionality.
- Customers are only able to get rewards only if the admin allows them to get.
- Admin can set one credit cost as per the reward points from the backend.
Allow customers to earn Reward Points
- Reward your customers with the Magento wallet/reward points.
- The customer gets reward points from store owner for doing such things such as:
- Get rewards for customer registration
- Get rewards for creating order
- Get rewards for newsletter subscriptions.
- Get rewards for adding reviews only if the admin approves the reviews.
- Get rewards for inviting friends/family
- Get rewards if invited friends get registered or placed an order.
- Control on how Customers Can Spend Earned Points
- Admin can manage the ways customers spend earned points.
- Admin can allow them to spend their points on specific conditions such as while registration, creating order, etc.
- Admin can set the maximum number of used points.
- When the customer uses earned points, they can receive a deduction to the price on their next order.
Allow customers to get reward points for registration
- If the store owner wants he can allow customers to get rewards points if the user will register to the site.
- By using this feature admin can get more new users to their site.
- Admin can set the number of points that customers will get after getting registered.
- A particular amount will be credited to their account.
Allow your customers to buy and receive points for creating order
- Reward your customers with the Magento wallet/reward points for placements of every order. The more orders the customer place, the more points s/he will earn. Customers can use earned points to place the next order.
- Motivate Your Customers to Order More Stuff At Once.
- You can control the number of reward points your customer earns. You can reward your customers with extra points for orders that meet certain conditions.
Allow customers to get rewards for newsletter subscription
- Admin can give rewards to the customers if they subscribe to the newsletter.
- Admin can set the number of points customers get after the user subscribed for the newsletter.
Allow customers to get rewards for submitting review
- Customers can get rewards if the admin enables customer review options in the backend.
- Admin can set the number of points the customer will get after s/he submits a review for any product.
- Customers will only get rewards if the admin approves the reviews. Only after approving the review customer will get points.
- Also, Admin can set a limit on the number of reviews, customers will stop getting reward points after s/he reaches the limit.
Encourage Customers to Refer Their Friends and Family
- Customers can invite their friends and family members through their account from the store.
- Reward Customers for Inviting Friends.
- Admin can set a maximum number of limits for the user.
- The invited friends will get a notification using email.
- Also, customers can earn points for the orders placed by their friends/family.
- In this way, customers will motivate other people to your store.
Subscribe for Transaction Subscription
- Admin can enable subscription to get every detail of wallet/reward transactions through email.
- If they subscribe to a transaction subscription then they will be able to get each and every small transaction details of wallet/reward.
- Customers will also get a notification through email when they unsubscribe.
- For Admin users
- Admin can view transactions for every customer.
- Admin can see all the credit transaction history in the store.
- For Customers
- Customers can also see their transaction history in the frontend.
- For Admin users
Manage Withdrawal request
- Admin can see requests made by all the customers for credit withdrawal.
- Admin can manually manage all the requests using customer paypal email address.
- If the admin approves the request customer credit will be deducted from their account.
Add or Deduct Credit from Individual Accounts
- Admin can open a customer edit page in the backend, and see the number of credits in the customer’s wallet.
- Admin is able to manually add or deduct the points from the customer’s balance.
- Smooth credit and debit operations from customers' wallets.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Wallet and Reward Points?
Magento 2 Wallet and Reward helps to the customers loyalty leads to profits, easily add credit amount and earn rewards points.
Can I set maximum credit allowed for the customer?
Yes, you can set maximum credit allowed for the customer from admin panel.
Can I use credit with coupons?
Yes, you can use credit with coupons.
Can provide this extension customer allowed to credit withdrawal?
Yes, if you can set "Yes" from admin, then customers are allowed to withdraw credit. You can also set a minimum credit limit for withdrawal.
Any configuration for send credit to friends?
Yes, you can set from admin for send credit to friends and also select email sender for send to friend email.
How this module helps admin to improve business?
By rewarding shoppers with points for their activities such as repeat purchases, leaving a review, newsletter subscription, and more, you not only get to achieve business-specific marketing objectives but keep your customers returning.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
ReleaseNote: First Release.
Add New: Supported with GraphQL/REST API
Write Your Own Review