Call for Price for Magento 2
Allows store owners to hide product prices and "Add to Cart" button and replace them with "Call for price" button to easily engage users to contact for product prices.
- Enable/Disable call for price module from configuration.
- Hide add to cart button and price and replace it with call for price.
- Enter the custom text and color for a button or label.
- Enable the extension based on the customer groups.
- Facilitates a call for price pop up form for the button type.
- Enable Captcha in the popup form to avoid spammy inquiry Emails.
- Admin and customers will get an email notification for request and reply.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Price formation may become a complicated procedure. Admin needs to constantly keep track of price increases, adaptate it according to your business needs, current financial situation of your target audience and, as a result, frequently change prices of the product on the particular time period on the site. Obviously, your shoppers may not be satisfied with such things. Thus, in such cases, it would be useful to hide price and add to cart buttons and provide calls for price requests to the users.
But default Magento does not provide such functionality. Thus, this extension will help you to provide a call for price request and hide the price and add a cart button for all the products in your store. sometimes productive interaction with customers, you can get most of the products out of stock. In other cases also the price should be hidden such as frequent price changes, out of stock products etc.
When a user requests a product's price then the admin will get an email notification and also when the admin replies to the customer's request that customer will also get an email notification.Thus by using this extension with many flexible settings and functionalities you can easily manage all the things in no time and secure your store.
Easy to Config
Admin can easily configure this extension as per there need from the back-end.
The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Replace Price with Call For Price Button
When admin enables the module price will be replaced with the call for price button.
Set Color for Button
Admin can add color of the text and background color of the button from configuration.
Enable Call For Price as per Your Need
Admin can enable this functionality for all products or specific products or for any specific category.
Easy to Manage Visibility
Admin can enable this functionality for particular customer groups only.
Captcha for Security
To ensure the security from spams, this extension has captcha functionality.
Open Form as Popup
Admin can set a form in a popup form when any customer wants to make a request for price.
Notify Admin By Email
When any customer makes a request for a price then admin will notify by email.
Notify Customer By Email
When customer submits the request and when admin replies to the customer's request then that particular customer will get an email notification.
Facilitates admin to customize the extension
- The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
- Admin can set captcha to the call for price form.
- Admin can also set text, title, color, background color of the button, display type and all other things from the configuration.
- Admin can set email sender and also email template for sending an email to the customer.
Hide Add to Cart Button and price
- When the admin enables the call for price module, add to cart button and price will be hidden and it will be replaced by call for price button or label.
- In frontend you can see on the product list page and product view page or any slider price and add to cart button will be replaced by call for price button.
Popup for customers to request for price
- When any customer wants to request for the price of the product then they will click the button and popup form will be open.
- Customers can add request details as per their need.
Manage Customer’s Requests
- Admin can see all the requests made by customers for price.
- Admin can read all the details of the customer and then reply to the customer accordingly.
- Admin can see the details in the convenient grid including information such as id,username, status, user type, store view and etc.
- Admin can redirect to the customers account if the user type is Login User.
Reply Customer’s request
- Admin can also put requests on hold if he wants by changing the type of the status.
- And also give a reply and change the status to complete.
- Admin can also see that the user is a visitor or already a customer and other details also.
Add New Request
- If in any case a customer can not make a request for a call for a price due to any reason then admin can manually add a request for that user.
- Admin can add requests for price and send replies to the particular user.
Notify By Email
- When a customer submits a request they will get an email for successfully submitting the request.
- When any customer requests for the price of the product then admin will get an email notification of that request from the user.
- And when the admin replies to the customer’s request then that particular customer will get an email notification.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
Write Your Own Review