Product Custom Tabs for Magento 2
Product Custom Tabs Extension allows you to show additional information about your products by adding multiple custom tabs to your product page.
- Add multiple tabs for all group products or individual products.
- Create/manage tabs from the admin easily.
- Add tab content using the WYSIWYG HTML editor.
- Add multiple attributes to the custom tabs.
- Apply condition rules to the tabs.
- Hide/show tabs on click of the configurable product attributes.
- Easy to add or delete tabs from the admin panel.
- Increase a shopping experience for customers.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Default Magento tabs can’t ensure you total control over the product page content management. There are many limitations such as you can’t rename, hide, change the order, or create the content of any default tabs. If you don't display the necessary product information, visitors may start looking for a store with more informative page structure.
Product Custom Tabs extension for Magento 2 allows you to change the default Magento 2 tabs position or hide default tabs. Admin can add new custom tabs to product pages right from the admin panel without diving deep into the code. Display particular tabs store-wise to certain audiences to satisfy their needs.
Admin can set condition rules for custom tabs to display tabs only where this condition sets true and satisfied. Admin can also select multiple attributes and assign them to the tabs. This is the most amazing feature of this extension where admin can add various types of content and conditions to the custom tabs. Another feature of this extension is "Visible for purchasing customers only" by using this field admin can enable or disable tabs for customers who purchased products only.
This extension helps admin to maintain long-lasting relationships with customers to which in turn increases customer satisfaction and hence, store revenue.
Easy to Config
Admin can easily configure this extension as per there need from the back-end.
The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Easy management of each tab
Admin can easily create and manage the tabs from the manage product tabs section.
Assign condition rule
Admin can set condition rules to display custom tabs only on the specific product page where this condition is satisfied.
Assign Attributes to tab
Admin can select attributes from attribute grid to display attribute value on the product page.
Visible for purchasing customers only
Choose Yes to enable the tab for customers who purchased products only, or No to enable for all customers.
Delete tabs in bulk or manually
Allows deleting any single tab from the product page using a single click. or you can delete tabs in bulk from product tabs Grid using mass actions.
Active/Inactive tabs in bulk or manually
Allows active/inactive any single tab from the product page using a single click. or you can active/inactive tabs in bulk from product tabs Grid using mass actions.
Facilitates admin to customize the extension
- General Settings
- In any case, the admin does not want to show custom tabs for any particular store, then he can Enable/Disable module from the backend.
- Product custom tabs display in the frontend only if the extension is enabled from configuration settings.
- Admin can change or manage various settings from the configuration setting section.
- Customizable Default Tabs
- The default Magento 2 functionality includes the three system tabs "Details", "More Information" and "Reviews". Now you get full control over changing order and managing visibility. The system tabs are configured per admin's requirements.
- Admin can enable or disable particular or all default tabs.
- If the default tab is disable from config setting then that particular tab will not display on the product page.
- Admin can also set position for each default tab from config settings.
- General Settings
Add Custom Tabs
- Admin can create or manage custom tabs for each product.
- Admin can set active status for particular tabs.
- Admin can Place any content to provide additional information about the product.
- Also, admin can add other information like title, position and visible for purchasing customers only.
- Hence, Admin can create an unlimited number of product tabs customizing them in his own way.
Configure Tabs for Customer Groups and StoreView
- The product tabs translation won't be challenging as the extension allows to edit tabs for different store views and for different customer groups.
- Admin can select all or particular customer groups and storeviews for custom tabs.
- Only selected customer groups and stores can be able to display custom tabs on the product page.
Assign Product Attributes to custom Tabs
- Choose product attributes from the attribute grid to display the attribute values of the products in the tab.
- Admin can select single or multiple attributes from the grid to display that attribute value in the tab.
- Selected attributes will display on the product page in table format that makes it easy for users to observe.
Assign the tab to products
- select condition to apply the tab to products in the tab edit page.
- In this field, you can choose an option, then easily assign to products by Categories, Attribute Set, or sku and so on.
- After applying condition rule to custom tabs, that custom tab will display on a particular product page where this condition sets true and satisfied.
Condition Rule for Configurable Product
- Most amazing feature of this extension is that you can set tabs as per the condition in configurable products.
- Particular tab will hide/show automatically when any child product will be satisfied with that condition.
- As you can see in the screenshot that Swatch Tab has the condition that it will not display when the color is Red.
- When you deselect the Red color then that tab will automatically disappear.
Display Tab Data in the Grid
- Admin can view and edit the tab data from the admin grid under the manage product tabs section.
- That makes it easy for admin users to manage particular tabs.
Support mass actions
- Mass - Delete
- Select a group of tabs and delete all of them at the same time using mass action.
- Mass - Active
- Select a group of tabs and activate all of them at the same time using mass action.
- Mass - Inactive
- Select a group of tabs and In-activate all of them at the same time using mass action.
- This feature can save the time and efforts of the admin and it is very easy for admin to manage the Product custom tabs section.
- It allows the admin to select custom tabs in a single go from the backend.
- Mass - Delete
Display Tab in the Frontend
- You can see the product custom tab added in the product detail page along with the default tabs.
- You can create the same tabs like the default tab just by following the simple tabs.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Product Custom Tabs?
Magento 2 Product Custom Tabs to display additional information about the products by adding custom tabs to product page.
Can I hide default product tabs?
Yes, you can set "Yes" for hiding default product tabs from admin.
Can I set an order for default product tabs?
Yes, you can set an order for default product tabs.
Is it possible to add a custom tab with a customer group?
Yes, it is possible to add a custom tab with a customer group and also use a store view.
Can I assign different product attributes?
Yes, you can assign product attributes from admin.
Can this extension provide condition rules?
Yes, this extension provides condition rules.
ReleaseNote: First Release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*
ReleaseNote: Magento 2.4 Compatible.
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.*
Write Your Own Review