Cancel Orders for Magento 2
Allows customers to cancel pending orders right from the frontend under My Account section and send an email notification to inform the admin about canceled orders.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Allow customers to cancel orders from the frontend.
- Allow customers to give a reason in the confirmation popup.
- Notify admin about the cancellation of the order using email.
- Change order status from pending to canceled after clicking the cancel order button.
- Product quantities are back in stock when customers cancel orders.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Canceling orders with Magento 2 is too complicated for users. Because it does not allow users to cancel orders just with the one click.
Sometimes customers can change their minds after placing the orders or in another case they might not be satisfied with the quality of the product. In that case, they want to cancel their order so instead of making them go through the whole cancellation process, this extension allows customers to cancel orders right from the frontend just by clicking the cancel order button under the My Orders section.
Only orders having pending status can be canceled. After clicking the cancel order button, customers can enter a reason for canceling the order in the confirmation popup. After that order status will change from pending to canceled and Admin will notify about the order cancellation through email.
Easy to Config
Admin can easily configure this extension as per there need from the back-end.
The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Confirmation popup for comments
Display confirmation popup where customers can add comments or reason for canceling the order.
Notify Admin by email
Admin automatically gets an email notification when a customer cancels an order from the frontend.
Customers can cancel an order
Allows customers to cancel orders from the My Orders section in the frontend just with the one single click.
Easy management for admin
When each order has been canceled, there will be automatically an email sent to notify admins, so that admin can easily know and manage the orders.
Facilitates admin to customize the extension
- General Settings
- Admin can enable/disable display brands as the main menu.
- Admin can select the email sender from the config to notify an admin.
- Admin can enter multiple email addresses for getting order cancellation information.
- Admin can choose an email template for getting an email.
- Admin can set a notice message when customers click on the cancel orders button.
- Admin can set text for the cancel order button.
- General Settings
Allow customers to cancel an order from the frontend
- Default Magento does not allow customers to cancel orders easily, by using this extension customers can easily cancel the order right from the frontend under My Orders section.
- No need for customers to go through the cancellation process and make it easy for them to cancel orders.
- The order status will be changed from “pending” to “canceled”.
- When customers cancels the order then their product quantities are back in stock.
Allow customer to add comments in the confirmation popup
- When a customer clicks the cancel order button from My Orders section one popup will be open for confirmation about the canceling the order.
- Customers can add comments or reasons for canceling the order.
- And that comment will be displayed under the order details in the backend.
Display Comment In Backend
- When customer cancel the order from the frontend, Admin can view the comment added by the customers for canceling the order.
- Admin can see the comment in the backend on edit order page under order total section below comment text area.
- This helps admin to understands why customer canceled the order, and helps him to imporve the product or service.
Notify admin by email
- After each order has been canceled, the admin will get a notification about the cancellation of the order.
- The email includes information such as the customer’s name, order id, customer’s email, order status, and comment.
- This makes it easy for the admin to manage orders.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Cancel Orders?
Cancel Orders allows customers to cancel right from the frontend under My Account section.
Can customers give a reason for Cancel Order?
Yes, customers can give a reason in the confirmation popup.
Is there a notify email that needs to send to the admin after canceling the order?
Yes, when any user cancels the order from their account, then an email will be sent to the admin.
Is it possible to cancel orders with pending payment status?
Yes, It is possible to cancel orders with pending payment status.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
ReleaseNote: First Release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
ReleaseNote: Bug Fixed
Add New: Qty back in stock
Write Your Own Review