Quick Order for Magento 2
Magento 2 Quick Order extension provides the B2B customer to quickly purchase bulk orders. Magento 2 Quick Order module will save time and allow fast checkout to buyers. Our module can be used by guests and customers. Orders with multiple SKUs entered in the Enter Multiple SKUs section or imported multiple SKUs using CSV. It allows the user to add multiple products to the shopping cart.
- Users can save time with quick orders.
- Search product using ajax.
- Guest users also place a quick order.
- Support for all types of products.
- Add multiple products using multiple SKUs.
- Add multiple products using an import CSV file.
- Product quantity updating easily.
- Display subtotal value on the quick order page.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Magento 2 Quick Order extension allows all users to quickly order without visiting each product. Our extension gives support for all types of products. Guest users also use this feature to bulk order. Quick Order provides the most convenient steps for special bulk orders. Users can appear in this extension link at the Top Link or Navigation Menu section after config from the backend.
Provides B2B customers with the instance search product using AJAX. It also provides entering multiple SKUs and import SKUs using a CSV file. B2B customers already know what they need and don’t want to spend much time. In such a case, adding items to cart with one click, easily update the product options, quantity and delete products. This extension also displays the subtotal value on the Quick Order page. Dolphin Magento 2 Quick Order directly goes to the checkout page when clicking on the checkout button with adding products.
Note: Our Magento 2 Quick Order extension is working with Requisition List. If the Quick Order module is enabled then only login customers can add all Requisition List items to Quick Order. If any customer needs this benefit must be purchasing our Magento 2 Requisition List extension.
Easy to Config
Admin can easily configure this extension as per their need from the backend.
Custom URL & Page title
The quick Order page title and URL can be customized easily from the backend.
Users can search as per Magento default search autocomplete.
Multiple Products Types Support
Simple, Downloadable, Group, Bundle, and Configurable products.
Support Customer Types
Registered users and Guest users both access quick orders.
Easily add products to the cart
Users can easily add all products to the cart with just one click.
Enter Multiple SKUs
Users can add multiple products with comma separate SKU lists.
Users can import multiple products using multiple SKUs with a CSV file.
- In any case, the admin does not want to show quick order products for any particular store, then he can Enable/Disable module from the backend.
- Admin can Enable/Disable the title and also add/edit this title for the frontend.
- Admin can change the URL key from the backend.
- Admin can set Quick Order Menu/Top Link from the backend.
- Guest users and Customers both access this functionality. If only for customer admin can set it to Yes from the backend.
- Admin can set minimum search characters and limit search results.
- Here is the last option is the best functionality for B2B customers. If a customer uses the Requisition List in the Quick Order module, then set it to Yes.
Search Products and add to list products
- Users can search products with AJAX using Magento default autocomplete search.
- Users can easily search for products and get suggestions related to the search.
- After that users can be shown the list of products.
- Users can directly update the qty from a particular product and update subtotal automatically.
- Users can delete particular products or clear all products to click on Clear List.
- All products to cart one click.
- Users directly go to the checkout page when clicking on the checkout button.
Add Multiple Products
- Enter multiple SKUs in the Add Multiple Products section.
- Users can import a CSV file for multiple add products.
- Users download the sample CSV file.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Quick Order?
Magento 2 Quick Order extension is the fastest ordering process for especially to B2B customers and saves their time. Customers quickly purchase orders in bulk without navigating the product page.
Can I change the Quick Order title and set the Url key as per the title?
Yes, you can change the Quick Order tile and change the Url key as per your display title from the backend.
Can I set the search results limit?
Yes, you can change the search results limit.
How can I set bulk products?
Dolphin Magento 2 Quick Order extension provides two ways for bulk products. You can set via multiple SKUs and the second way is the import a CSV file in the frontend.
Can I access Dolphin Magento 2 Requisition List in Quick Order extension?
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Release Note: First Release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Release Note: Minor Bug Fixes
Write Your Own Review