Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extension helps get back to your all customer who is leaving product into the cart. This extension allows you to send promotional emails and also send emails with a coupon code to customers.
- Easy Configuration
- Schedule abandoned cart email
- Auto-generated email via system
- Manage maximum emails
- Manage Discount Coupon
- Available Email History
- Rule-based send email
- Ready to use the email template
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Magento 2 allow Abandoned Cart functionality but does not allow email functionality. Dolphin Abandoned Cart Email extension is to provide Abandoned Cart Email functionality. This provides automatically sends an email to customers which leave their products in the cart. Admin can manage email with time duration when sending an email with or without a coupon code. All email logs are stored in the Email history and the admin can manage all email transactions in that email history. Admin can also manage maximum email sent.
Admin can easily configure this extension as per their need from the back-end.
Schedule Time Duration for Email
Admin can set a schedule such as after hours, after minutes, etc.. for sending Abandoned Cart Email.
Auto Generate Email
Admin can set the particular time using the cart’s condition rule(If necessary) from the backend. After that send an email automatically as per schedule.
Emails Manage by Cart Price Rule
Admin can create different cart price rule-based Campaigns.
Multi Customer Group Supported
Admin can set rules based on different customer groups for sending emails.
Admin can set rules based on the different stores for sending emails.
- Admin can manage module enabled/disabled with multistore.
- Admin can manage the maximum number of sending emails to the customers.
- Admin can also manage email sender.
General Configuration and Campaigns Conditions
- Admin can manage campaigns with different store views.
- Admin can also manage campaigns with different customer groups.
- Admin can set priority for applicable rules.
- Here, higher priority manages by descending order. For example, 10 is higher than 9.
- All campaign uses cart price conditions.
- Admin can create multiple schedules for the email after the saved campaign.
- Admin can delete schedules email using inline delete or mass actions via Grid.
- Admin can schedule the email with selected minutes, hours, days, months, weeks, years of the conditions matched with the customer’s cart items.
- Admin can set duration with the numbers only.
- Admin can set a maximum time limit for sending emails.
- Admin can offer discount code to the customer via coupon code. Admin can set the discount count send to which email. After the selected number, all emails customers receive with a discount code.
- Admin can set different email templates.
Manage Email History
- Admin can track which users come to store and place order. Also can see how many times a sent email is clicked by customers.
- Admin can also check the customer’s order placed or not after sending the email.
- All processes are fully automated. Admin can also send and manage email history manually.
- Admin can send emails manually.
- Admin can remove all history with one click.
- Admin can set discount code and email template with the particular customer.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is the Abandoned Cart Email in Magento 2?
The Dolphin Abandoned Cart Email is a follow-up message sent to the customers who left items in their carts without finishing the checkout process.
Can I schedule emails for the customers?
Yes, Magento 2 Abandoned cart email extension allows to schedule emails for the customers.
Can I send a coupon code to customers using the Abandoned Cart Email extension?
Yes, you can send coupon codes to customers using the Abandoned Cart Email extension.
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.*
Release Note: First Release.
Write Your Own Review