RMA for Magento 2
Magento 2 RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is a product return & exchange extension that helps to manage return order items for customers. RMA system boosts brand loyalty, customer retention, and satisfaction. Administrators can manage all return processes by using our extension. RMA extension also provides a flexible chat to enable the option for all conversion-related to return products and other sharing information, and add attachment features in the conversion. Dolphin RMA module gives the functionality of the email to customers and admin for every process of RMA. Virtual and downloadable products are not returnable.
- Easy RMA requests for users
- Operate RMA requests in a few clicks from the backend
- Manage status, reasons, conditions, and resolutions
- Apply RMA using conditions
- Admin and customers can manage RMA requests
- Auto email generated when updating requests
- Store owner and customers both add custom tracking information
- Users can communicate with store owners easily
- Admin can block the customers if they misuse the RMA system
- Supported with GraphQL/REST API
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Magento 2 provides many order and order items related features like shipping, tracking, invoice, hold, reorder, credit memos. Sometimes customers need to return, exchange and repair their ordered products. Magento 2 community edition doesn’t provide any features related to RMA.
Dolphin RMA extension provides RMA to your Magento 2 community edition. Magento 2 RMA extension helps customers who want to return, exchange and repair their order items. Only administrators can manage all RMA processes. Customers can only create and reopen RMA requests. Administrators can create RMA requests on behalf of customers. Customer and administrator both communicate using the chat feature in the Dolphin RMA extension.
All RMA requests are updated via email with appropriate different email templates. The administrator can manage this email in-store configuration settings. Administrators can add different condition rules for some products which are returnable for a specific time duration. After over condition time duration the product can not be returnable. All RMA process statuses are editable and flexible administration can add, update, modify RMA status as their needs.
Sometimes customers create so many RMA requests, some customers misuse our system and many more reasons to showdown our services so in that time we need to stop customers’ actions. That’s why we provide a customer block feature. The block customer can do any action on our RMA system, only seeing their old RMA request data only. Which are fully controlled by the administrator. Customers can also reopen and cancel RMA requests which this feature is enabled and disable by the administrator only.
Magento 2 RMA extension also allows guests to use the RMA system. Which are enable and disable by admin in-store configuration. Guest can find his/her order by using their email address and order number. They can also use features like showing their RMA history, view their RMA request at any time, guests and administrators both can send conversions about their problems using the chat enable. Guest also add attachments in their conversion with the admin. Guest can apply only their email address and order id match order items, customer’s order not accessible in guest find the order form.
Admin can easily configure this extension as per their requirement from the backend.
Item Specific Request
Customers and administrators can create requests for a specific item.
RMA Managers For Request
Administrators can add different RMA managers for managing customer requests.
Manage all RMA requests via the grid. Admin can access requests directly from customers or orders with a particular customer or order.
Users can communicate with store owners easily with optional file attachments. Its features are also available for guest customers. In addition, the admin can leave internal notes (not
Notified by Email
Emails are generated when the admin enables this functionality from the system configuration.
Manage Return Time Duration
Admin can create different rules with different conditions for products with time duration.
Admin can manage quick responses from the system configuration and send quick responses to particular customer actions.
- Admin can Enable/Disable a module for a particular store from the backend.
- If you want to allow RMA for guest users then you set it to ‘Yes’.
- Allow RMA requests only for order status with a specific status.
- Admin can allow for customer feedback when RMA status Resolved by admin.
- Admin can set the maximum size of a file for the messages.
- When selected super admin, then they can see all RMA requests.
- Super admin received all RMA process emails when set to ‘Yes’.
- Admin can set different RMA managers for managing customer requests.
- Also, you can select the default RMA manager when created a new RMA request.
- When customers create a new RMA request, then the admin can set the default message for all customers.
- Customer cancels the RMA request when admin set to ‘Yes’ from the backend. Admin can set the default status for cancel request ‘Canceled by Customer’ or ‘Rejected by Admin’. Customers can not cancel requests when the RMA status is ‘Resolved by Admin’.
- Admin set to ‘Yes’ customer reopen request. If an RMA request is rejected or canceled, customers can reopen them.
- RMA Policy: Admin can enable the return policy and set the cms page for the return policy.
- Shipping: Admin can set the multiple Carrier Code and Label for the Tracking Information.
- RMA Email Notification: Admin can set to ‘Yes’ for the Send Email to Customer and Send Email to Admin with the different Email templates on Request Generate, Status Change, and Messages conversations by customer or admin. Admin can set the template also for the Assign Request by admin.
- Chat Settings: Admin can enable the chat with Quick Reply. If the admin wants to send a quick response for the customer’s new requests or other common responses then set multiple replies here.
Create Returns Requests
- Registered customers, admin, and guests all can create a return request.
- Registered customers can create a return request from their my account page. In the next feature, you can get the create return request information for the admin and guest’s customers.
- In the screenshot, only the admin sees all RMA information and manages the item’s return process.
- Admin can change the status Pending, Approved, Delivered, Completed, and Reject.
- Also, manage the item qty when the status is approved or completed.
- Admin and users can manage the tracking information with multiple shipping carriers.
- Customers can cancel the RMA request but they can not cancel requests when the RMA status is ‘Resolved by Admin’.
- Customers can send feedback when the RMA status is ‘Resolved by Admin’. Admin can see the feedback in the RMA information section.
- If a return request has been applied for the same order number then, the message display as per screenshot for the customer.
Create Return Request with Admin and Guest
- Admin can create a return request for a particular customer.
- Admin chooses the customer name/email after he/she select the order number according to the customer.
- After that admin can process the request as per the customer’s requirement.
- For the guest’s customer, Dolphin RMA provides the Return Request link on the footer.
- Guest users can add the email address and their order number in that form after that they can further process the request.
Customer and Admin Communication
- Admin can communicate internally(Not visible to customers) and customer and admin also communicate with each other. Admin and customer can attach the file if needed.
- Admin can change the RMA status according to the item’s return process from internal communications and when change the RMA status customer gets the notification via email.
- Admin can manage RMA managers for managing customer requests.
- Also, add a quick reply for the instant response to the customers or internal discussion.
- Admin can manage different types of attributes from Manage Return Attributes for a particular store and customer group.
- Return Resolution and Item Condition are by default added in the RMA module.
- Admin can add new return attributes as per their requirement.
- Return, Exchange, and Repair options are available for return resolution. Opened, Unopened and Damage are available for Item condition. So, users easily managed the return options.
- Admin can add validation with different validation types such as Alphanumeric, Alphanumericwith space, Numeric Only, Alpha Only, Url and Email.
- Processing, Approved, Delivered, Completed, Canceled, and Reopen state is by default added when module installed.
- Admin can add/edit status with request state and choose a different color.
- Admin can set the message to users according to the status.
- Admin can add the rules for the returning item with the return period.
- For example, the admin sets the return period 7 days for any one item, then users are item return within 7 days otherwise return request period expired so users do not send the return request for that item.
RMA Grid Management
- Admin can manage RMA grid from specific customer and order.
- You can see the screenshot for the RMA grid on the customer page and sales order.
Block for Returns
- Sometimes customers create many requests, some customers misuse the system, and many reasons showdown the services in that time admin can stop that customer’s actions. So admin can block the customer from the specific customer.
- In this case, block customers are not further process. Only they can see the old requests.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is the Magento 2 RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)?
Magento 2 RMA extension allows returning order items for the customer. When the customers want to return merchandise then they can use a Return Merchandise Authorization extension.
How can I disable Reopen request in the RMA module?
You can disable Reopen requests from the system configuration in General Setting.
Is it possible for the Guest Users to participate in the return request process?
Yes, Guest Users also participate in the return request process from the footer link via their purchase order number and email address in the Dolphin RMA extension.
Are any features available for the return periods in the Dolphin RMA module?
Yes, Manage Rules are available for the return periods for the specific products in the Dolphin RMA module. You can create rules for the manage your product’s return periods from Sales > Manage Rules.
How can I manage the Return Policy for the RMA?
You can create a CMS page for the Return Policy. After that Enabled the Return Policy from Store > Configuration > Dolphin > RMA and Select CMS Page from the Return Policy CMS Page in system configuration.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Release Note: First Release.
Write Your Own Review