Coupon Listing for Magento 2
Magento 2 Coupon Listing allows users can see the coupon list on the cart page and checkout page. So they can apply easily from the list. This extension works for both guests and registered customers.
- Apply coupon from the list
- Show/Hide coupon list
- Guest/Customer both can use the coupon
- Multi-store Supported
- Multi Customer Group Supported
- Improves shopping experience
- Boosts sales significantly
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Magento 2 Coupon Listing extension allows visitors to apply coupons directly from the coupon list. The coupon list is displayed on the shopping cart page and checkout page. So visitors can be easily applied during their shopping with one click. Admin can show/hide the coupons with customer groups in the coupon list and also show/hide for websites from the cart price rules. Shoppers save their time and enhance your conversation rate.
Admin can easily manage the configuration from the back-end.
Show Coupon List
Users can show the coupon list on the cart and checkout page.
Show/Hide Coupon List
Admin can show/hide the coupon list from the backend.
Admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Multi Customer Group Supported
Admin can show/hide on different customer groups for the coupon listing.
Improves shopping experience
This extension enhances the shopping experience, reduces abandonment rates.
- Admin can manage module enabled/disabled with multistore.
- Here two options are available, one All and the second one Valid Only. All coupons are listed when selected option All. But, only cart matching item related coupons are listed when selecting the option Valid Only.
Show/Hide Coupon Listing
- Admin can show/hide coupons from cart price rules form.
- Admin can show coupons in the coupon list with selected customer groups and selected websites.
- Admin can hide coupons in the coupon list with selected customer groups and selected websites.
- Admin can show the coupons in the coupon list with mentioned date
Show Coupon Listing on frontend
- In the screenshot, you can see the shopping cart page and checkout page.
- In this screenshot, all available coupons are listed in the coupon list.
- Here, H20 and 200PLUS coupon codes are listed. Directly apply from the list H20 code. 200PLUS coupon code is displayed label Not Valid because of cart total is below $200. If visitors’ cart total is above $200 then they can apply the 200PLUS coupon code.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is the Coupon Listing in Magento 2?
Magento 2 Coupon Listing extension allows applying coupons directly from the coupon list and it’s displayed on the shopping cart and checkout page.
Do guest users apply the coupon code from the coupon list?
Yes, Guest users apply the coupon code from the coupon list.
Can I show/hide the coupon for the customer group?
Yes, you can show/hide the coupon from the coupon list for the customer group from the cart price rules form.
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.*
Release Note: First Release.
Write Your Own Review