Catalog Image Resizer for Magento 2
Allow administrators to resize images to increase page speed and user experience.
- An easy way to resize all product images.
- Admin can change the status of images such as required, done, or skip.
- Admin can select multiple images for resizing.
- Admin can synchronize the newly added images in the system.
- Admin can delete multiple records from the list using mass actions.
- Admin can automatically resize all the images from the resize image button.
- Admin can resize images for specific products also.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
Faster page load times are always a good goal for your website, but did you know the impact of load times on conversion?
Users expect pages to load in 3-5 seconds, or they will start to abandon But the average image-heavy website takes more than average time. This disconnects a large number of customer rates from your site. This disconnect can cost a big amount of loss in sales.
Resize images for Magento 2 Instantly speed up your Magento website with perfectly resized images. Admin can manage different status for the images such as Required, Done, or Skip. Also, Admin can get all the newly added images and sync them together from the “Sync Images” button. Another feature of this extension is admin can resize images for specific products also.
Thus, using this extension admin can make his website faster and Faster websites achieve better conversions, higher search engine ranking, reduced server load, and a much improved Google PageSpeed score.
Easy to Config
Admin can easily configure this extension as per there need from the back-end.
Easily resize images
Admin can easily resize all the images from the system just with one single click.
Easily Synchronize images
Admin can sync all the newly added images and then resize that images.
Change the various status of images
Admin can set or change the various status of all the images like required, done, or skip.
Resize all the images in the System
Using this extension you can easily resize all the images in the system.
Resize Product specific images
You can easily resize images for specific products by clicking the resize image(s) button from the mass actions.
Easily Resize Images
- Admin can choose the various status for images to resize them.
- Synchronize images
- Admin can sync the newly added images and resize them together.
- Resize all images with a single click
- Admin can resize all the images with just one single click from the backend.
Resize Images for Specific Products
- If the admin wants to resize images for specific products then he can do that easily.
- In the product grid select the products you want to resize images for.
- After selecting the products, Click on the Resize image(s) from the mass action.
- All the images for that product will be resized within a single click.
Resize Image Using Commands
- There is no need for admin to follow long process to resize or sync the image.
- Admin can easily resize and sync images directly using commands.
- This extension has its own commands to resize and sync.
- Use dolphin:image:resize and dolphin:image:sync command as per your need.
Support mass action
Mass - Delete
- Select a group of records and delete all of them at the same time using mass action.
- Select a group of images and change the status of all of them at the same time using mass action.
- There are three types of statuses such as required, done, and skip.
- Required: images that required resizing.
- Done: images that are already resized.
- Skip: to stop the resizing process.
Resize selected images
- Select a group of images and resize all of them at the same time using mass action.
- From selected images only images having required status will be updated and resized.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Catalog Image Resizer?
Catalog Image Resizer allows administrators to compress or resize images to increase page speed and user experience.
Can admin select multiple images for resizing?
Yes, admin can select multiple images for resizing.
Can admin change any status of images?
Yes, admin can change the status of images such as required, done, or skip.
Can admin synchronize the newly added images in the system?
Yes, admin can synchronize the newly added images in the system.
ReleaseNote: First Release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.1 - 2.3.2
ReleaseNote: Bug fixed and Compatible with 2.3.3 and Newer Version, 2.4.*.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.3 and Newer Version, 2.4.*
ReleaseNote: Compatible with 2.4.4 and later.
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.4 and later
Write Your Own Review