Multiple Wishlist for Magento 2
The Multiple Wishlist Extension allows customers to save products for later by creating multiple wishlists. Customers can edit wishlists or add more wishlists, delete wishlist and conveniently share wishlists for particular groups.
- Allow customers to create multiple wishlists.
- Create unlimited wishlists for easier control and tracking.
- Add product to wishlist via convenient popup.
- Keep Products In Lists After Adding To Cart.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
In default Magento 2, customers have only one wishlist. What if they want to add multiple products to various favorite lists and sort out these desired items for different purposes? This Multiple Wishlists extension is developed to solve this problem.
Multiple Wishlist Extension allows the customers to store items in the multiple wishlists which they may buy later. The customer can create an unlimited number of wishlists, delete them, move products from one wishlist to another wishlist, share the wishlist via email, move products from wishlist to the cart, update the wishlist.
Easy to Config
The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Easy to share
Once the lists or groups are created, they can easily be shared with friends and family via the Share button.
Create multiple Wishlists
Increase chances of converting by allowing users to compile lists of products into multiple wishlists.
On the fly Wishlist Creation
Let your users create new Wishlists while adding items to existing ones.
Organize lists by category
Users can create as many wishlists as they need. This comes in handy for keeping everything neat, tidy and organized.
Move items from one Wishlist to another
Give users maximum freedom when organizing their wishlists by allowing them to move items from one Wishlist to the other.
Multi-store configuration with a single installation
- An extension can be configured for each store separately within a single Magento 2 installation.
- Admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
- After adding the product to the wishlist, Admin can decide whether he wants to redirect the user to the wishlist page or not.
- Admin can choose to keep an item in the wishlist after the user adds that product to the cart.
Add product to wishlist via convenient popup
- Customers can add products to wishlist from anywhere. A popup will be shown on clicking on the heart icon in which customers can choose an existing list or create a new one. Once the item is added, the customer will be redirected to My Wishlist or continue shopping. It depends on the admin’s configuration.
- All the wishlist are organized in particularly defined panels and the customers can easily switch between them.
Easy to Manage Wishlist items
- Customers can flexibly manage wishlists and add lists of their favorite products to improve their shopping experience.
- Easy to manage lists for future and repeating orders
- Customers can manage a number of wishlists – edit items, remove products or add new products in their customer wishlist area. Also, users’ wishlists can easily be shared directly via email.
- Keep Products In Lists After Adding To Cart
- The admin can enable/disable the feature at the backend. This is especially useful for customers who purchase regularly. Next time, they do not have to waste time searching for products again.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What's the purpose of the Dolphin Multiple Wishlist Magento 2?
The Dolphin Multiple Wishlist allows the customers to store items in the multiple wishlists. Also, you can create unlimited wishlists for easier control and tracking.
Can the users edit or add more wishlists?
Yes, the users can edit, add more, delete and share wishlists for particular groups(Add product to wishlist via convenient popup).
ReleaseNote: First release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
ReleaseNote: Magento 2.4.4 Compatible.
Magento Compatibility: 2.4.4 and later
Write Your Own Review