Required Login for Magento 2
Allows store owners to hide store information and ask visitors to force login first to access a specific page.
- Allow to Enable/disable the extension for particular stores.
- Allow access to registered users only.
- Apply Require login request to any page.
- Apply Require login to Default pages.
- Apply Require login to CMS pages.
- Apply Require login to Custom pages.
- Redirect users to the requested page after successful login.
Developed By Certified Developers
90 Days of Free Support
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Paid on-demand Customisation
We usually get this message while trying to access any website that says "This page requires login to access. Please login first". This works to limit the number of users to access store content. If you're running any website then you should provide this functionality to protect your site’s security. Required Login is the extension that is used to keep visitors from accessing specific pages without logging in first. It also allows store owners to generate and manage users’ information as well as ensure confidentiality.
Require login can be applied to CMS pages as well as Default pages such as product detail page, category page, checkout page, etc. can easily be selected from the configuration.
Above all Admin can set require a login to other custom pages that are created by the third-party extension.
Easy to Config
Admin can easily configure this extension as per there need from the back-end.
The admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store where this extension is not needed.
Restrict not-logged-in customer access
Visitors will be required to login first if they would like to access the full information on any specific page.
Redirect users to targeted pages
Once a user logged in successfully, it will be automatically redirected to the requested page.
Alert users with the message
Set an appropriate message when customers access a required login page.
Apply The Login Request to Any Page
Admin can apply login requests to any page such as Default pages, CMS pages, and other Custom pages also.
More customers information, more advantage
Requiring login means that the customer has to create an account in a website, Therefore, This facilitates admin to collect customers’ data.
Easy to control customer’s access
Admin can control the users to access at some specific pages, As a result, the site can be protected from unknown access.
Multi-store configuration with a single installation
- Admin can Enable/Disable extension for a specific store.
- The extension can be configured for each store separately within a single installation.
- Admin can also set Alert messages from configuration to display when users access a required login page.
- It provides the admin with the power to choose the pages to be shown to the visitors.
- Admin can apply to Require Login functionality to Search-result page, Advance-search, Default pages or CMS pages.
- Admin can apply Require login functionality to other custom pages that are created by a third-party.
- Admin can set Include custom page and Exclude custom page URL to apply or not apply required login for.
Restrict Customer from access any Pages
- This Required login extension can be applied to any pages admin wants. Thus to access that particular page, visitors are compulsorily required to login to their accounts. After logging in successfully, the page will be accessible to the user.
- This will protect the site from any unknown access.
- Visitors will be notified with an alert message when they access a required login page.
Apply The Login Request to Any Page
- Admin can freely set Require login for any type of page.
- For default pages, Required login can be applied to :
- Product Detail Page
- Category Page
- Checkout Cart Page
- Check Onepage
- Catalog Search Page
- Contact Page
- In addition, Admin can select CMS pages from configuration such as Home page, AboutUs, Privacy Page where they want to apply to require login.
Redirect customers to a specific page
- Redirection feature will be much useful for users, After login successfully, the user will be automatically redirected to the requested page.
- They can easily access and view that page.
Can I use Dolphin extension in multiple domains?
Yes, our license allows you to use our extension on multiple domains if they exist under the same Magento instance. If the multiple domains exist on separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase the extension separately for each domain.
Can I request a free trial?
Dolphin doesn't provide a free trial of extensions. But we have "90 Days of Free Support" and "45 Days Moneyback Guarantee". Instead of a free trial, most of our Magento Extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
Do you have an installation service?
Yes, we provide installation services. You can buy it when ordering an extension.
Are Dolphin products compatible with All extensions and themes of other providers?
Dolphin products work well with All extensions and themes from other providers. If there is a contradiction, we will do our best to fix it until it is 100% resolved. If you face any technical issues, please create a ticket to receive help from our professionals.
How to send customization requests for your extensions?
If you need any customization or additional features in the extension then don't hesitate to Contact Us, so you can click on the Contact Us tab and leave your requests. As soon as we get your request we will get back to you soon.
What is Magento 2 Required Login?
Required Login extension allows restrictions to visitors from accessing store pages and ask them to log in first.
Can I restrict the customer from any page?
Yes, you can restrict the customer from a specific page.
Can I restrict any custom page?
Yes, you can restrict the custom page.
Can I remove the required login features for CMS Pages?
Yes, you can disable the required login feature from the admin configuration.
Can user access to the requested page after successful login?
Yes, user can access to the requested page after successful login.
ReleaseNote: First release.
Magento Compatibility: 2.3.*, 2.4.*
Write Your Own Review